background

Friday, May 20, 2011

Five Question Friday -- May 20

I have been suffering with sinus mess all week...ugh!  Not sick enough to require an antibiotic, but I have a feeling that I'll take a turn for the worse this evening, as soon as the doctor's office is closed and we cross the state line into Alabama for the weekend.  I feel like a ticking time bomb!

1) Do you and your spouse go to bed at the same time?
Occasionally.  It's not really something we plan...if he happens to be home and is done playing on the computer, he'll come to bed when he knows I'm heading to bed.  When he worked at Russo's, he was usually at work until after I was already asleep, but now that that chapter in his work life has closed, perhaps the next job will have more reasonable hours.

2) A question for the ladies...what kind of facial hair do you like on your man?
Seriously?  Is there really a woman out there who says "ooh, I love kissing a man with a nice prickly mustache!  Especially if there's a little leftover lunch in it"?  Ick.

3) What's the worst vacation you've ever taken?
Hmm, not sure.  Lots of vacations as a kid rank up there, because they usually involved hours upon hours of driving and historical destinations like museums that involved lots of reading and slow walking.  My parents are not "beach people" and we didn't ever fly anywhere when I was a kid.  We did, however, drive to Colonial Williamsburg, Washington DC, Niagara Falls, Canada, Wisconsin, Boca Raton...I'm not kidding when I say "hours upon hours of driving".

4) What's the first-ever blog you follow?
I have no idea.  The whole blogging thing all started at once...when I started my own blog, I started following my friends' blogs as well.

5) Do you enjoy amusement parks?
I suppose that depends on how you define "enjoy".  I enjoyed Disneyworld, because they have lots of "easy" rides and I loved seeing my children experience it.  But those of you who know me know that I am prone to motion sickness, so anything that spins or drops is out.  I wasn't sad that the Teacup ride at the Magic Kingdom was out of service!  You won't find me ever planning a family vacation around Six Flags.

If you want to join in the fun, click here!     

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I DO know women who like facial hair. I kinda try not to be friends with them because there is just something fundamentally wrong with that.
I can understand liking the way it looks, but I do not want that crap anywhere near me.