background

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Catching Up

Wow, I didn't realize how long it had been since I downloaded my camera! Lots of random cute pics to share...

Ashley and Tyler were being SOOOOO sweet and lovey dovey to each other at McDonald's one night. Ashley's willing to be lovey-dovey to him any time, but he has to be in the right mood to accept it, and he was on this particular night! It just warms my heart to see them being so sweet to each other, and when Tyler says "I wuv you Ashwee", it makes me tear up every time! I remember when he was a baby, and I just couldn't wait for him to be able to respond when I told him I loved him...now he says it all the time, and often initiates it. He was upset yesterday morning when he realized Mallory had already left for work before he got up. He said "But I want to tell him I wuv him!"



Here's the obligatory Pee Wee Bears picture. Ashley is a little disappointed this year that she's one of the bigger girls (squad is second and third graders), so that means she has to be a "base" this year instead of being on top like she was last year. But she's still enjoying it and is also doing well in her tumbling class...made significant progress last week on her journey to do a back handspring (you'd be suprised how much training that takes!).

My boys...







And finally, we took the kids to the Delta Fair a few weeks ago and had a GREAT time! Tyler was such a trooper, riding around in the stroller without complaining, and Ashley was a great big sis, always willing to ride with Tyler on the littler kids' rides. But Mallory and I both could see how much more fun it will be for her in about two years, when she won't have to ride the bigger kids rides by herself any more. Visions of Disneyworld are starting to dance in my head... :-)


2 comments:

Helen said...

Adore all of the pics--what great Kodak moments of all 3 of your babies!! Love every single picture & your narration as well!

Challon said...

Great pictures! Ok, seriously, I will babysit anytime. I'm pretty sure me & my girls would fight over playing with little man. He's so friggin cute!