background

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Quick pics - more to come




OK, I really don't have time to do a proper blog post right now, but I just downloaded these pics and HAD to share these two of our sweet Ashley. The first is from Sunday, which was her first day ever to acolyte at church...she's been looking forward to this day for years and she looks so beautiful here! And the second pic was just taken a couple hours ago...she got her braces today! I think she's aged 5 years in the past few days...where did my sweet little baby girl go? But so exciting to watch her growing into a young lady...

2 comments:

Aunt Helen said...

Oh, my beautiful little angel!! Ash, I LOVE your acolyte picture--it is so pretty! Aunt Helen is so very proud of you, sweetheart! Also, I love your blue & teal braces--they are cute on you, & I bet all your friends will think you are too cool for words, kiddo! Steph, I just can't believe how grown up she is getting! XO to all!

Mosshouse said...

WOW. She really is a big girl. I remember getting braces in fourth grade and feeling so grown up!