background

Friday, July 15, 2011

Five Question Friday -- July 15

Hi everyone!  Been a long, stressful week, so I'm probably going to make this quick.  So much to say, but no energy to say it today!

1) If you knew your best friend's spouse was cheating on her or him, would you tell her (him)?
Yes.  But only if I KNEW for sure (not just hearsay or suspicion).  Because as Jessica put it, if you don't tell your BFF, you're helping her spouse cheat on her, and that's not the kind of thing I'd do to my BFF!

2) Soda in a can or a bottle?
Preferably a cup with ice in it (even better if it's that nice crunchy ice like Sonic has).  But if I have to choose, I'd go with can...bottles are just too fizzy for me.

3) What do you wash first, hair or body?
Body (face, if you want to be specific)

4) What advice would you give to any new mama?
Sleep whenever possible.  And don't be afraid to mess up...tomorrow's a new day and very few things are irreversible!

5) What is your best hangover remedy?
I've got no magic bullets here...just ibuprofen and lots of water.  Perhaps if I'd actually been hungover more often, I'd have come up with something more creative by now, but luckily it's not a condition I've found myself in too many times (at least not since college!).

No comments: