No time for chit-chat...let's get right to it! :-)
1. What is your favorite Easter tradition? Hmm, I'm not really sure I have one. I mean, I try to make sure the kids get to go to at least one Easter egg hunt (though Ashley is missing out this year...Tyler had one at school, but we haven't been able to make any church ones due to birthday parties every Saturday this month!). I know you'll think I'm a horrible mom, but I've never dyed eggs with my kids. Just like I've never made cutout cookies with them. I suck as a mom when it comes to stuff like that...I just hate cleaning up after messy projects! I guess my new favorite tradition is the "Journey to the Cross" that Emmanuel does on Good Friday...a very powerful experience. Last year was the first time we went, but it was so good I'm going by myself tomorrow night (Mallory has to work and kids will be with their dad).
2. Are you a "shower" or a "long, hot bath" kind of person? Shower!!! My tub is never clean enough for me to want to fill it with water and actually lay in it, and the water always gets cold too quick...plus, I don't know if you've noticed, but bathtubs are HARD and UNCOMFORTABLE! I've never really understood the long hot bath people.
3. Can you parallel park and if so when is the last time you did it? Yes, but it needs to be a fairly decent sized space. Honestly, I can't remember the last time I had to do it.
4. What is your favorite Easter candy? Reese's peanut butter eggs (the PERFECT ratio of peanut butter to chocolate) and Cadbury Cream Eggs. I wil probably splurge on my "healthy eating" plan and eat one of each this weekend, because it will be another year before I'll be able to get them!
5. Easter: do you go all out with the Easter Bunny or focus on the religious part of the holiday? A little bit of both! Kind of like Christmas and Santa, I guess.
Have a happy and blessed Easter weekend!
Things could always go horribly awry.
6 years ago