background

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Kitchen Remodel, #1











We have been under construction (or should I say, demolition, as no real construction has taken place yet) for three weeks now. I forgot to take any pics before demolition started, but in the first couple you can still get an idea of how unattractive it was (the first two were after the top cabinets were taken out, and the last two were once everything was pretty much gone). We cannot WAIT until the beautiful kitchen of our dreams is here...the kitchen was the biggest eyesore and biggest detractor when I decided to purchase this house, and it's going to be so wonderful when it's all nice and new and just the way we want it. We should be halfway through the hard part...our contractor says we'll have appliances and be mostly functional by the end of the month. I'm not holding my breath, but that sure would be nice! I am actually looking forward to cooking again, which is something few people would expect to come out of my mouth. :-)

No comments: