background

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Spring Odds and Ends








The first pic is from my birthday -- Ashley and Grandma baked me a cake and Ashley decorated it herself, so I had to get a picture of the artist next to her creation. The second one is from last night...the kids were just being silly and playing together...this is their "house". Number three is from lunch today...we ate at McAlister's and thought it would be a perfect day to eat outside. Unfortunately, all the tables were in the shade and it was a bit chilly with the breeze, so I sent the kids over to sit in the sun by my car to eat their sandwiches. Number four is from this morning's Easter egg hunt at Emmanuel. Tyler was really not interested in participating...I think it was far too easy for him, as he just passed right by this big pile...he needed more of a challenge! Happy Easter everyone!


No comments: