background

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Girls Gone Wild!

What a fun weekend! Carrie and Heather were two of my best friends in high school...we kind of lost touch with Heather but reconnected over lunch a few weeks ago and set up a wonderful girls getaway weekend to Heather's lake house at Sardis. She had an absolutely wonderful house on the lake that they built about three years ago, and a fabulous boat...Carrie planned all our meals and blessed us with her super cooking...and I was lucky enough to get to show up with a bottle of rum and my sparkling personality (ha!) and enjoy a really wonderful weekend with two very special friends. Perhaps if I get ambitious I'll scan a picture I have of the three of us from some high school dance so you can see that we haven't changed a bit in 17 years! :)

No comments: